- Gruyere Cheese Gougeres (cheesy poofs!) Great to snack on whilst you cook together.
- Oysters and Pearls (pearl tapioca with Malpeque oysters and osetra caviar) aphrodisiac appetizer!
- Salmon Tartare with red onion creme fraiche (served in mini ice cream cones!) My ideal dessert.
- Bacaro: Romantic Italian (in Chinatown?!) Dimly lit, cavernous space perfect for playing tonsil hockey.
- Bobo: Fashionable French set in a w.village brownstone loaded with fireplaces and Parisian antiques.
- Il Buco: Rustic, home style Italian on Bond Street with a seasonal menu and a chance to see Snickers.
- AOC: Grand, w.village space with a beautiful back garden and perfectly unpronounceable French fare.
- Quinto Quarto: Gaze into each others eyes over dim candlelight and enormous bowls of pasta.
Valentine's Day Massacre.
Hitched: Get the *bleep* out of NYC. Spend each others co-mingled cash to get away and celebrate the fact that you will forever have a valentine.